help my sister pleeeze

Cool, thanks for the link! I missed most of them.
Voted.

I'm out of rep to give for now, will revisit this thread and give to whoever I owe

Just voted. The commercial is at #22 right now out of a possible 57.

got my vote:D

good commercial.

so what does she win?

or is this the internet hit awards?

cheers!

Perris,

What did your mother put in your lunches when you were kids? Quite the talented family there.

/me tries to find bloody cokatoo - hey Perris - ya coulda made it easier to find the ad! It's not like I am enjoying watching these man! Yeah I will probably help your sister - and what did she have to do with the ad? Was she on a team or is she an ad exec? Or what? I kinda like the godaddy one, despite it's obvious nature - it's so American and prudish and naive..... and geeky I guess for teh product.... But still looking for that darned bird!

[EDIT] ok Yeah I found it in the third quarter eventually on teh top left.... that's so others can.... actually by the time I had found it I voted for Emeral Peanuts ad - you poor poor people having to watch 16 ads per quarter - call that entertainment? [/EDIT]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back