Help me!!!

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political Access
help me ,
please,
I really need help,
if you help me I'l help you!

(please dont replay me with "you do need help" - it comes without saing)

I suggest you read the forum guildlines Benny, well at least this part

• Do not spam the forums with useless posts.
Posts that are completely off topic in order to raise post count or generally irritate other forum users will be removed. This also includes posting the same message in multiple forums.

you can find them here

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15979

Thanks, Iceman out

:cool:

Are you sugesing that my problems are of "Useles" or "off topic".
and how can you tell that I'm not having a serios nerves brakedown right now and I'm sitting on the edge of my 4 stroy window whith my laptop thinking if life is worth living or why the hell am i posting thereds at 4:50 am or for that matter why the hell wold someone post off topic thereds like you said just to raise theyr posts number (really get a life), there is a reason why this plase is called "general chatter" and it is for that i can "generally chat" with other people without anyone telling me what to say, what ever happend to fredom of speach - is it only a nice concept to overlook?
you really shouldent earge people with mental distresses, it can bother you for the rest of your life (not threting or anything like that just saying its bad of you).

and just to proof you wrong I'm not going to post anything at "Das General Chatter" after this replay.

goodbye Iceman and goodbye world (just kidding about the "goodbye Iceman" part.

Originally posted by Benny
and how can you tell that I'm not having a serios nerves brakedown right now and I'm sitting on the edge of my 4 stroy window whith my laptop thinking if life is worth living or why the hell am i posting thereds at 4:50 am or for that matter why the hell wold someone post off topic thereds like you said just to raise theyr posts number (really get a life), there is a reason why this plase is called "general chatter" and it is for that i can "generally chat" with other people without anyone telling me what to say, what ever happend to fredom of speach - is it only a nice concept to overlook?
you really shouldent earge people with mental distresses, it can bother you for the rest of your life (not threting or anything like that just saying its bad of you).

and just to proof you wrong I'm not going to post anything at "Das General Chatter" after this replay.

who cares........whats your point?

Originally posted by Benny

jump, jump! dum, dum,,,dum dum

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back