Help me reverse my stereo sound in XP plz. I need help

K

Kenned

Hi guys i'm new here and i don't see where to post this tread so i just picked this one and hope for some clever answers :)

My problem is that when i use tv-out my stereo sound is reversed on my TV. Left is right and right is left. THere is nothing wrong with my computer causs i tested the sound on my headphones, stereo works correctly, theres nothing wrong with my TV causs i tested the stereo with my attached playstation and last i checked the cable on another computer with another TV and there it worked just fine...

TV sound work, cable works, computer works, but when i use TV out the sound is reversed.... HOW IN THE WORLD could that be???

The only solution i see is to find a way to reverse the stereo inside windows XP either with a utility i can't find or to edit some registy key i don't know of.

Can anyone, ANYONE help me with this since it is getting on my nerves!!!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thx in advance,

Kenned

Ehm, i use this nice cable that take my sound (minijack) and the S-VIDEO from the computer and collects them into a SCART stick. To cables that gets collected into a scart stick. But i have tested it on my farters computer with his TV and it works.

It must have something to to with computer and tv having trouble together or something.. right? i'm totally lost

u prolly have the rca cables reversed.. red to red.. black to black :p

I know that it will be a bit messy but if the SCART plug is sealed and it really annoy's you cut the wire and put it right.

make a custom wire.. or if you use RCA connectors... just swap the red and white one.. (or sometimes black)

its not RCA connectors :) i'm not that dumb :) I think i'll have to got with Goldy's method even though it's pretty f***** up that i need to ruin the cable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back