Help Me -- PLEASE

Hipster, may the lord have mecy on your soul ....

Take them for a swim to the Great Barrier reef..... surely this would help. ;)

That's about a 3 day drive from here Kirrie2001. What are ya tryin to do? Finish me off as well?

All is peaceful now......they left this morning. Ahhhhh life is good...once more. :)

Marge, that's terrible. At least I'm not related to her, yet! Nice icon and sig btw did you make them yourself?

When ever the Inlaws are visiting, just feed them Laxitive in their food and watch the fun. And make sure that the T/P is almost gone. After a few visits they'll never come to visit again. :p

Hipster: get them to look at this thred they'll get the hint fairly fast then *lol*

Originally posted by Eve
Marge, that's terrible. At least I'm not related to her, yet! Nice icon and sig btw did you make them yourself?
Eve Yeah I made them myself and I'm very proud of it:D Forgot to say my hubby doesn't talk to her either or rather she doesn't talk to him..Silly woman.........

Marge, exactly. At least your hubby sticks up for you instead of being one of those mammies boys where you're always wrong and she's always right. :)

Marge: what did you use to make it, I think most people use paintshop pro, but I don't have that kind of money just to make icons. All I have is MS Paint *lmao* it's crap!

Pity, well I might win the lotto, if I ever remember to do it! Still over 700 quid sounds kinda pricy to me, I'd want to make the damn icons itself with no imput from me for that price.

G`day Hipster,

All quiet on the western front eh?...hummmm.

So you did take my advice, and took them for a swim?? :D :D

Good to hear your back to abnormal again. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back