Help making a Login screen!!!

D

dubble0_Se7en

Hello everyone. I just recently got Windows XP professional and I just recently found out everything you can do with it and all the wonderful ways to customize XP. I started to make a Login screen following the tutorial at XP-erience.org but I'm finding it very hard to follow, or rather, its not that hard to follow the tutorial as much as it is to follow the code of logonui.exe (with Resource Hacker).
I already made a background image and now I have to change the code accordingly. If someone can help me, please e-mail me asap. For someone who understands the code it should be really simple, but I don't..lol :p
Thnx a lot guyz!

and the point of posting this twice, was??

That's okay, welcome to XP-erience anyway. I would help you, but I have no artistic ability outside of web design.

Ahh, I have no talent period.

No prob 007. Someone will have an answer for you shortly. I don't mess with logon screens myself so I don't have an answer.

btw: deleted the second post ;)

Actually, I already made the image Matt so its not about artistic skills I'm talking about, just coding. I'll post the image here in png format. Thnx again!

Try ChameleonXP. Sorry, can't remember the website. Search Google it'll show up.

Oops, I found it:

http://www.geocities.com/outersoftinc

If you have the bitmaps, it'll put them together for you. To start out, just edit the logon included with Chameleon.

Later

Try ChameleonXP. Sorry, can't remember the website. Search Google it'll show up.

Oops, I found it:

http://www.geocities.com/outersoftinc

If you have the bitmaps, it'll put them together for you. To start out, just edit the logon included with Chameleon.

Later

Thank you very much for the link, it was very helpful!
I changed my mind though about this all...thnx anyways 4 ur help guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back