help convert SWF to WMV format

Discussion in 'Windows Applications' started by chiconey, Jul 4, 2009.

1. chiconey

chiconey OSNN One Post Wonder

hi,
    I need to convert a SWF to WMV format for my zune wich is the best application for this job ? I need something with good quality.

thank you for any help.

2. FIDELO

FIDELO OSNN One Post Wonder

have you got flash cs3? if you swf is flash source file... fla file you can export it wmv format as Flash CS3/File/export/export movie/choose wmv format in the drop-list
    but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use professional swf to wmv conversion tool. as for me, i use iwisoft swf to wmv converter which works well for me, you can try, good luck.

3. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

4. Gooolily

Gooolily OSNN One Post Wonder

Try this swf to wmv converter, and it can also directly convert swf to zune, I bet it's a good choice for you!

5. Fabuyol

Fabuyol OSNN One Post Wonder

With Flash To Video Encoder u can get the best quality of output video and the highest speed of converting.

6. effectvod

effectvod OSNN One Post Wonder

i think u can try magic swf2avi, it will help u to convert swf to ZUNE by good quality.:)

7. techconclave

techconclave OSNN One Post Wonder

Have you used MediaCoder (free) or Blaze Media Pro (commercial). They might work for you.

8. lol1804

lol1804 OSNN One Post Wonder

You could use SUPER, it does the job for most formats.. here's a link: SUPER

9. fish2198

fish2198 OSNN Junior Addict

I've used AVS Video Converter for converting stuff to play on my 30G Zune. Worked well for me. And just noticed there is an ad for it at the top of the page, hehe.

10. shaileshdoke

shaileshdoke Shailendra

hey..
    if you search on google you will find some interesting apps that will help you to convert files from any source to any destination.

11. vosh

vosh OSNN Junior Addict

PC or Mac????
    For Mac I use Macvide FlashVideo Converter
    nice prog for converting...

12. vosh

vosh OSNN Junior Addict

ooo...sorry:)
    look, this is not Mac:)