~help~computer~acting weird

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey my computer is acting weird. 5min after my desktop loads my computer freezes and then i do control alt delete before it froze and i saw that RUN DLL or something was there but 3 of them.
Rundll
rundlll
rundlll

i odn't have time to run virus check b/c it freezes but i did a week ago and it looked fine so i don't think its a virus.

safe mode

boot into safe mode ( hold F8) before you see winxp boot logo or press it a few times as your puter boots , go to run type msconfig

go to the programs that load on startup and remove them all and reboot see how things run and keep going back to msconfig and slowly adding the programs one at a time , rebooting each time untill you catch the faulty one and then uninstall that program and reinstall after , should be able to find the problem this way

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back