Hello, hola, watchyah, wassup etc...

Evil Marge said:
I see you
victory.gif

saw you first... :lick:

I missed the game as I was at work. Glad I did to be honest.
Funny thing is, I bet we spank the french this sunday.

Well hello there buddy :p. I really did miss you (non gay way). I miss us fighting over my posting and stuff :). Nice to see you back! Wonder if any other people will be coming back for a family reunion?

TittleBitties said:
Well hello there buddy :p. I really did miss you(non gay way). I miss us fighting over my posting and stuff :). Nice to see you back! Wonder if any other people will be coming back for a family reunion?

/me thinks you are a little paranoid. Might be trying to tell us something ... ??

nice new avatar and sig pseudo, make me wanna eat some kake! (lol, im bored so i start saying things out of my ass)

themafia_69 said:
nice new avatar and sig pseudo, make me wanna eatsome kake! (lol, im bored so i start saying things out of myass)

ahhh .... ok .... :suprised:

I was gonna send an invititation to waddy and invite him back but "you are a øøøøing øøøø" came out, I threw a tv out the window and ripped all the pages out of a book. Could be some pent up anger there.

Electronic Punk said:
I was gonna send an invititation to waddy and invite him back but "you are a øøøøing øøøø" came out, I threw a tv out the window and ripped all the pages out of a book. Could be some pent up anger there.

/me thinks EP has some issues he needs to deal with. Might want to look into therapy. Just a suggestion. :lick:

Lee and PseudoKiller, back in the saddle again. Good ta see you both. :)

Electronic Punk said:

*slaps EP upside head* The hell you are!

Waddy is like a soiled tampon, stinks ta hell and back and has served it's purpose. Throw it out and move on. :D

PK was gone all this time and i still didnt manage to catch up to him in posts :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back