Heat Sink Advise Please

Man I had to search for this old thread :)
Well I have Finally got my new heatsink and fan.............And well you had talked me round and i was all set for the zalman made my order......waited and they were out of stock two weeks minimum! So I asked about the SK7 out of stock too.....

And so I now have a Themalright SLK800A!
I went the full hog artec silver 3 paste and went for the wisper (19db) palst fan

Final results Coolermaster Heatpipe 65 deg C

THERMALRIGHT 42 Deg C !!!!!!!! Its just a crazy drop in temperature :)

I have the SLK-800 and it works great. Use the biggest fan it is designed to fit and it will also cool the regulators near the CPU, RAM, and graphics card.

Yeah I am most pleased or would be if my system was not unstable please see the Help Please Help thread in the hardware->motherboards section

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back