HD Drive

i honestly wouldn't have gone with a writer anytime soon. I mean... what are you gonna do with it? make your own BluRay movies? that'd mostly help if you download a lot of videos that are in 1080p. making copies of BluRay movies would also be rather odd, seeing as it'd still be a kinda difficult process, and the fact that two single-layer BluRay discs cost $20. At that rate, i'd much rather just buy the actual movie on BluRay.

I don't plan on buying a BluRay writer until the price of said writers and BluRay media starts to drop BIGTIME.

Just wanted to comment on WinDVD 9 and it's features. I started watching some of my normal DVD's with WinDVD 9 and upscaling it, and using the smartstrech to 16.9 and all those kinds of features and man does it look good. Obviously it's not perfect since your streching it and changing it, but overall it seems like a pretty good ripped HD movie.

Got rid of PowerDVD, i believe WinDVD 9 is better now for those features, its ease of use, and the better looking program.

it'd be great if it worked in 5.1 mode and let me enable tri-mension....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back