HBO Season Finalé Sunday

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
No review cause I'm sure there are people out there who don't want any spoilers. I'll just say that I thought the Big Love finalé was superior to the Sopranos one, both were real good but the Sopranos just lacked a little something. Anyways, next weekend looks killer! Lucky Louie, Dane Cook's Tourgasm, Season 3 of Entourage, Deadwood, new Lewis Black special.... I'm excited.

Sopranos sucked IMO, nothing big really happened at all. Nothing really left us hanging - what is there to look forward to?

kcnychief said:
Sopranos sucked IMO, nothing big really happened at all. Nothing really left us hanging - what is there to look forward to?

Oh yee of little faith. David Chase won't let the show end on a whimper. I'm betting the final 8 episodes will some of the best shows EVER. We should take bets on how many of the original characters are still breathing.

Right, BUT we have to wait until next year to find out. Any set in stone timetable for when the final 8 are going on air? All I know is it's sometime in 2007 at least :(

For awhile, there are only 8 more episodes left until the series finale. The final 8 will be out sometime next year (2007).

I hear January. You never know with HBO, they can put this stuff on in the middle of the night and still get an audience.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back