Have you seen this wallpaper?

A

AlexRiva

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a version of this wallpaper without the ugly remote. I have a large monitor and I'd love to use this high resolution bliss background. Thanks

Originally posted by AlexRiva
I was just wondering if anyone has seen a version of this wallpaper without the ugly remote. I have a large monitor and I'd love to use this high resolution bliss background. Thanks

Well actually the reason I had wanted this specific version was because it is high res, as opposed to the default bliss which when expanded looks terrible on my monitor.

without the ugly remote.
That remote looks quite snazzy
;)
not quite the same
:p
Bliss1.jpg

*blank stare*

Um...all I wanted was that exact wallpaper (the one the link leads to in my original post) without the remote. I do realize that there are other versions of bliss available, but I want and like that particular image because it is high resolution and therefore fits my screen without stretching.

*blank stare*

Um...all I wanted was that exact wallpaper (the one the link leads to in my original post) without the remote. I do realize that there are other versions of bliss available, but I want and like that particular image because it is high resolution and therefore fits my screen without stretching.

Um..how do you know a high resolution version even exist? The picture is so tiny!

*exasperated sigh*

Do none of you understand what I'm asking?!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back