Hardware Kill

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Nowt wrong with that is there? :D
cept from the occasional appearance of strange burnt holes in clothes, not really

Applied to the right situation, it has good comical value :D

I can...... bump :p

funny that no one ever acctually did anything though. pah!

Everytime I think about destroying my old SoundBlaster Pro ISA card, I feel bad and back away. It's been lying in the closet for years! Sentimental value, I guess. :(

:p

heh, I have an Aztec ISA sound card that I won't kill either. There are people who said that they would kill various things though and never did :confused: *slaps everyone* :p

I'm still sittin on that cheepo Apple lapdawg *ouch* :p

I don't have a digital camera or it would have gone b00m already. :D

Well we torched a frazzled psu the other day - not sure if its around anymore - it ended up on the pyre which was the smoldering bbq - and suddenly the sky was filled with smoke and popping capacitors.... was bit like a scene from saving private ryan " bandoliers" the cry is heard and evetyone ducks.... woops! was good fun though.

We also strapped my housemates frazzled athlon 2100 to a very large banger some time ago altho that has gone missing - as the pins were blown over - really nice affect it was too and the die was a mess after being blown in to the ground! Ill try and find the chip and take a pic!

You know this is a great idea for a site.... At my work I believe I have access to the following: old crappy Compaq laptops (X2), some other various p.o.s. hardware and p.c.s that I eighty-sixed once I got there, and..........I also have a (steel) welder, and several different 3-phase power distros. If any body has any specific ideas, they're welcome. If not I'll come up with something.....delicious.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back