Happy Valley is starting to look very, well, "Happy" ..

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Johnny, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I tell you in these past couple days, here in Happy Valley (State College, Pa - home of the Penn State Nittany Lions - Penn State University, for those who don't know) it has been starting to look very nice. The sun has been shining, the trees are starting to bloom. I love spring time. It will be nice to get rid of all that cold weather and snow fall, although there hasn't been much snow this year. It has been a cold winter though.

Anyway, Who else here likes spring ?? I love it, it is my favorite season out of all of them. Fall is in on a close second. :)

2. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

Yes, the bisexual seasons are the best.... the ones that cant quite make up their minds :p You get the best of both worlds I guess. hehe... sorry :)

I would say spring is my favorite, I like sunshine so its a bit more uplifting then the depressing dying back of the trees.

3. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

Did joe Pa open spring camp?

Fall would be my favorite, because of American football. In Southern California, we don' t really have seasons, although with all the rain fall this year all these pretty colors came out. weird? :eek:

4. mlakrid

mlakrid OSNN BASSMASTER Political User Folding Team

Cant tell you its been well over 60 since early Jan...

Hehe

Tampa ROCKS!