Happy Valley is starting to look very, well, "Happy" ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I tell you in these past couple days, here in Happy Valley (State College, Pa - home of the Penn State Nittany Lions - Penn State University, for those who don't know) it has been starting to look very nice. The sun has been shining, the trees are starting to bloom. I love spring time. It will be nice to get rid of all that cold weather and snow fall, although there hasn't been much snow this year. It has been a cold winter though.

Anyway, Who else here likes spring ?? I love it, it is my favorite season out of all of them. Fall is in on a close second. :)

Yes, the bisexual seasons are the best.... the ones that cant quite make up their minds :p You get the best of both worlds I guess. hehe... sorry :)

I would say spring is my favorite, I like sunshine so its a bit more uplifting then the depressing dying back of the trees.

Did joe Pa open spring camp?

Fall would be my favorite, because of American football. In Southern California, we don' t really have seasons, although with all the rain fall this year all these pretty colors came out. weird? :eek:

Cant tell you its been well over 60 since early Jan...

Hehe

Tampa ROCKS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back