Happy New Year

hello and happy new year

nice place you have here. I did not find the Introductions forum - hope this will do. My OS affiliation is UNIX ... but strangely enough I'm here because of my cell phone (razr v3).

Re: hello and happy new year

Hey welcome, enjoy your stay ;)

Happy birthday to all those people whose birthday it seems to be ;p

Grandmaster said:
See that's just really dumb...let's induce a coma because it's fun!

Not saying drinking is bad, but taking it to the extreme is just plain retarded.

Sad thing is he only drank half a fifth of peach vodka.

I drank a fifth of black cherry vodka tonight and wasn't near like him.

Got alot of pictures and video from tonight :p

Hope all are safe and conscious. :D

A new year, or just another day.

For some, just another tear on the way.

To live our lives the best we can.

If only we could understand our fellow man.

To cherish life, huh, it's so easy to say.

A new year or just another day.

Wish you all a happy and a prosperous new year!

Oh and check out today's, January 1st, birthday list. Happy Birthday to y'all. :p

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 111
Heh, look at the ages of some of them. :p

\Wooo I just got back from a crazy ****ing party....it was the ****! Wooooo. Happ Nyew Year!

happy new years to the osnn family :) thanks for the great 2005 and lets keep 2006 rockin out with our cocks out w00000...
btw did anyone see dick clark? i was at girls house watching it and damn he scared the hell out of me :(

happypre new year :D

new kiosses fopr new year, dangeit,. so many womein, so littel time :D

AWESOME 20045, hellos 2006

:cool:

WEEE !!!11

Well, Sazar obviously had a good time :up:

Well it's officially 2006 now. Happy New year all...

Hope everyone is having a great day

gonaads said:
I hate to say this... well, not really. The way he's going, i give him three years, tops.

I hope I'm wrong.
I agree and I feel sorry for these kids I really do.What responsible parent would allow their child to end up in this state? :speechless:

how do i make my own piccys like u lot(marge and tittle). and how to get them in sig.

Electronic Punk said:
Happy birthday to all those people whose birthday it seems to be ;p
Ditto that. PK is 101! and JerryBoneJR is 5! :eek:

Hsn said:
Wish you all a happy and a prosperous new year!

Oh and check out today's, January 1st, birthday list. Happy Birthday to y'all. :p

Yeah, I noticed. On the one end, there's a 5 year old and a 7 year old. Wasn't aware they could sign up (well OK, without parents permission). I seemed to remember something about being 13 or over when I signed up, but it was some time ago so could be mistaken.

On the other end there's are two peeps showing age of 101, and one showing as 96 years old. True I had met someone who was 110 years old in a nursing home once, but not too often. I wonder if everyone was really being honest about their age or not...

Happy Birthday To.....?

This is just creepy....

Attachments

• birthdays.JPG
    birthdays.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 96

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back