happy new one! except this little problem....

thebandit

OSNN One Post Wonder
i'm running xp windows.. on a fairly new machine (6 months old)

the problem is this when i open up controlpanel and then user accounts i get a code error

" microsoft HTML application host has encountered a problem and needs to close....."

" error signature "
appname: mshta.exe appver: 6.0.2600.0 modname: mshtml.dll
modver: 6.0.2800.1276 offset: 000a72cb

included in the error report " wera9.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt" in my docs

basically its a new problem... 3 days. there are a few uebeaut fix its out there for it
but they haven't seemed to work.... htastop didn't work.. the other info is that other users are finding the same problem with opening 'add and remove' in control prob doing the same...
i've got sp1 installed and most of the window updates that i found of any use.
if some one has the same problem or a fix please let me know. any info on a fix would be great. especially if it works!!!! i'm not to worried about it everything else works fine and i just hope it doesn't get into anything else! thanks again for any news or real fixes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back