Happy birthday Sazar

Happy birthday!

Thats also the coolest cake I've EVER seen. I feel like a fat kid just looking at it hah.

whoa krux.. long time no see :D

thanks all and yah I had a great day yesterday :cool:

Heck yes! I've been well busy would be the understatement of the year so I dont know... overloaded? yeah... thats a good word. I saw it was your birthday so I had to say whats up, being your my favorite person here haha. catch you guys later!

aw shucks :nervous:

ta man...

hang out more if you can and share some insight :)

I had a feelin you had just dropped out of the forums scene or something... nice to know yer just over-worked :D

j/k

take it easy man...

Electronic Punk said:
Did you get my totally ungenerated birthday email yet? :eek:

btw I did receive this completely personalized and absolutely ungenerated birthday email...

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I read it... so touching :nervous:

Reppage for birthdays!!

Sazar said:
btw I did receive this completely personalized and absolutely ungenerated birthday email...

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I read it... so touching :nervous:

Thats what makes it all worth it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back