Happy Birthday perris

Hey perris, did ya get the nurse ta rub yer head and make it feel better? :rolleyes: :p

Here's a quote just for you.

"Old age is a wonderful thing. You outlive your enemies."

:D

Happy birthday perris
kiss3.gif

HEY EVERYBODY....YOU'RE MAKING ME VERY HAPPY!!!

gonaads, thanx for starting the thread, the nurses aren't too hot, would rather take care of things myself

thanx henyman, I do have a good one, and thanx for gettin drunk on my behalf, thank you Paul, mafia, thank you too, and as I say, I do have a good one, or so I'm told, moon, ya, head surgery for my birthday...not good, thank you verry verry much Julie, egghead, my day is going well thanx to you guys, tom, thanx, I got that snow storm you sent me...thanx plenty, tittle, thanx for teh parteh on my behalf, I was there in mee spirit, and than you froggy, as I say time and again, I do have a good one, zie, ya, nothing like stitches for mee b-day, henyman, how drunk did you get?, rush, thanx m8,hsn, thanx, but we both know I won't take care,,,thanx sazaar...gonna continue my boozathalon, you have to catch up...froggy, thanx again,,,you forget you already said this?, vivd...thanx man,,,did I ever get to tell you welcome to this board?..if not, I sowwy, netryder, thanx me friend, I have had plenty of visitors, and so far am having a terrific time, tuff...thank you mucho, prodd 88...thanx...what does the 88 stand for?...patriot, where ya been? miss you,,,,mainframe, I would rather not be this wise, but thanx for the thought, gonaads, as I said, these nurses don't even look good with drugs in me,

and Marge, gonna think about that kiss right before I fall asleep tonight,,,thanx for teh help

wheew,,,did I miss anyone?

I'm taking by name off the list so I don't have to do this next year

thanx again everybody!!!

hey grnadmaster, I was wondering when you'd pop by.

thanx for the b-day...everything ok wiht you?

And like that, it was a memory. :p

O.K. who's our next victim? :D

Oooooo, dreamliner77 he's 28.

Errrrr, could someone else please start that thread, I'm goin ta bed.

Me sleepy. :p

Late again, but have a good one penis.
I can dress up as that nurse and take you for a ride, but I'm afraid your hart might stop in the middle :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back