Happy Birthday LordofLA

Are we going to stick a candle in the boxed Christmas cake now? I do believe that is where you might get that bit of whiskey falconguard was offering also?

[EDIT] Just read your /Edit, does this mean you are buying at lunchtime? (Chandos is a public house - no one else would have got that, unless teh Chandos googles?) [/EDIT]

Happy B'day Mark :D

mfg said he would buy you a pint for me ;) :eek:

Happy Happy Joy Joy Lordy Lordy. :D

XMAS16.JPG

Enjoy :p

oh god :eek:

Was busy upgrading the forums at that time last night :)
Is his birthday today or did you accidentally only start celebrating 30 min before his birthday ended ? :p

nah rest easy - I wanted to hit the hay, so I posted like 30 mins BEFORE his birthday began - not realising quite how quick it would be jumped on - no doubt due to the time diff also.... he is home now and I think we are waiting for the pub to open...

yup waiting for the pub to open :) not that we'll be going ott or anything being that I have to be up for 6pm to go to work again but I need to do somthing on my bday besides sleep and go back to work :p

gonaads said:
Happy Happy Joy Joy Lordy Lordy. :D

XMAS16.JPG

Enjoy :p

Interesting you should post that.

On the jubilee line coming home I was sat opposite a woman that was a dead ringer for Eliza Dushku :) Down to mannerisms too. Was spooky, cos she'd probably never be caught dead at stratford station never mind alive :p

Hey Happy Birthday,
Sorry I wasn't up for the apropriate birthday time,
I have a cold and it's a real bugger :)
Happy B-Day
-Jack

I hope you had a great birthday, whenever it was that you were celebrating it.

I guess you're already asleep. I'm always saying HB late to everyone in the UK.

heh actually when you posted that it was 2 hours 45 mins after my bday and I Was spying on the dns quieres running through the dns servers here at work and where they were coming from :)

LordOfLA said:
heh actually when you posted that it was 2 hours 45 mins after my bday and I Was spying on the dns quieres running through the dns servers here at work and where they were coming from :)
Sounds like a wild birthday :p

LordOfLA said:

:laugh:

On a somewhat unrelated note, when I was taking network topologies, one of the test questions for the mid-term was

Take out an IP sniffer. Capture a telnet password. Show me you can do this for credit.

ROFL, I can't believe the teacher actually assigned that to the class :D He said, when I was laughing about it during the "practical" part to the exam, that he just wanted to know we knew how to use sniffer packages, and needless to say from that day forward I used SSH or nothing, thank you very much :D

Well, don't get yourself in trouble doing that sorta thing :)

Its not someting I'd get in trouble for, I was trying to find a machine that was engaged in a dns query flood, but it turend out it had stopped long before I got into work to look.

LordOfLA said:
Its not someting I'd get in trouble for, I was trying to find a machine that was engaged in a dns query flood, but it turend out it had stopped long before I got into work to look.

Well Happy Belated Bday LORD!

I said I would post a pic here.... and I tend to complete on things I say I will do... so it may seem a strange resurrection - but here is what I gave Lord for his Birthday....

LordBdayprez.jpg

You cannot see it from that pic, but the card is actually like one of the "do not disturb" hangers for hotels.... Strangely not seen it on his door so far - guess he restricts that activity to when he has access to greater bandwidth, maybe ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back