Happy Birthday America!

So it wasn't like Alice in Wonderland stumbling across the Lion, Tin-Man, Scarecrow who were lacking courage, a brain and a heart and were all coincidentally running for the presidency :p

So it wasn't like Alice in Wonderland stumbling across the Lion, Tin-Man, Scarecrow who were lacking courage, a brain and a heart and were all coincidentally running for the presidency :p

its the American dream ;)

Had a great 4th :)

Happy Birthday America and happy holiday to all who observed it :D

its the American dream ;)

Yes Carpo, everyone is America is a fat gun loving ignorant hillbilly that likes to kill stuff. You got us all figured out.

Yes Carpo, everyone is America is a fat gun loving ignorant hillbilly that likes to kill stuff. You got us all figured out.

my aren't we a touchy little person :p - lighten up its all fun, or is it only fun when we make fun of everyone else? :D

Edit: and when did i say you were all fat?? :D

LOL Carpo!

I believe it's quote Mel Brooks: "When you fall down the steps it's a comedy; when I fall down the steps it's a tragedy".

I apoligize in advance for the geekiness of the following statement.

Speaking of hillbillies and folding in Star Wars...when in Episode 1 (Phantom Menace) Anakin was in the Pod Race and that other weird race of aliens was taking potshots with rifles at the pods as they zoomed by (podshots?), hillbillies was the first thought through my mind; especially with that hillbilly laughing they did.

I'm apparently not enough of a Star Wars geek to remember the names of those beings. Help me out here?

my aren't we a touchy little person :p - lighten up its all fun, or is it only fun when we make fun of everyone else? :D

Edit: and when did i say you were all fat?? :D

Oh I know it was a joke, and I was being slightly sarcastic. Its just that I get tired of people making blanket statements repeatedly.

if i singled out any one part - i would be a racist so i do blanket bombing :p

indeed - space station was put there for that reason :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back