happy 4 20 yall

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
4 20's almost over! o no! hhaha! i didn't do anythingggg today. im a good kid :cool: so what did you guys do today? lol

Lol...i had a good time ;). Sat by a bonfire...chilled with the boys. Not much really :p

sssssssssssssstttt... *cough cough* Oooooooooh yeah! :p

Ooooh yeah! Pain medicine :D Hope you're a little better.

I know it's gonna take a while.

Anyway, puff puff give... :smoker:

[theory]I thought it was believed that 4/20 could possibly be Jesus's birthday as well. ;)[/theory]

Xie said:
[theory]I thought it was believed that 4/20 could possibly be Jesus's birthday as well. ;)[/theory]

And Hitler's birthday or something.

Grandmaster said:
And Hitler's birthday or something.
Well we do know for sure that Jesus wasn't born 12/25. December 25th is Roman Newyear and thus how it became a holiday. ;)

I always thought that Jesus was born on September 28th/29th, they just have Xmas at this time and associated it as his birthday for convenience.

Well it's when we have the Xmas sales so it's a good time

Lee said:
I always thought that Jesus was born on September 28th/29th, they just have Xmas at this time and associated it as his birthday for convenience.
Well people were trying to celebrate Jesus's birthday and the Romans got upset so they picked to celebrate on 12/25 as it was Roman new-year and was a safe pick for a celebration is what I've heard.

Err, okay. I found out in school today. :p

VenomXt said:
how the hell did this thread turn into this lol .
About what? Discussion of 4/20? From the title of the thread. :p

when jesus was born im just laughing. lol a twist i dint see from a 420 thread. hehe

VenomXt said:
when jesus was born im just laughing. lol a twist i dint see from a 420 thread. hehe
Just saying what I've always heard. ;) This is also believed by those that believe the part in the bible when God says "I give you all the seed bearing plants on earth..." he's talking about pot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back