Happy 18th Tittles

it's Tittles, on a go kart :p

i was kind enough to spread it round the net :eek:

it's Tittles, on a go kart :p

i was kind enough to spread it round the net :eek:

Wow, well how kind of you! haha. Looked like it had to hurt... I could see that video being on TV or something.

I wonder what He is doing for his bday today?

happy_birthday.gif

1. Thanks all!!!!
2. I am listening to Jim Carey's version of the Walrus
3. I think I am smoking cigs because I can so use to them and one day I was like hey let me get a pack. Nobody every pushed me into smoking one.
4. I like Swishers and yes I have used them for other uses :p
5. I actually just went to the hookah lounge and smoked like an ounce of flavored tobacco. The Paris Hilton flavor was well you can tell by the name haha...it was icky. Tuti-fruity was nasty,strawberry daiquiri was nasty but i liked the lemon and grape mix that the guy recommended. It was a totally legal b-day because i had school today for one exam :(. Tonight i might get slammered if not tomorrow for sure but i did get a b-day present from a girl today :p gitty goo
6. That video has got me known...I went to a party at my buddy's cousins and i never meet them before and they are like aren't you that kid from the go-kart video? haha and then we got a new supervisor at the foundry and he said man you look familiar and and i was like does it involve a go-kart and he was like no way thats you. haha

That video was not ment to be this popular.

Thanks again all :)

edit: whats the command to see how long your pc has been running? I forget or was it just a program

Last edited:
6. That video has got me known...I went to a party at my buddy's cousins and i never meet them before and they are like aren't you that kid from the go-kart video? haha and then we got a new supervisor at the foundry and he said man you look familiar and and i was like does it involve a go-kart and he was like no way thats you. haha

That video was not ment to be this popular.

Thanks again all :)

You're our Z-list celeb :p

Here in the Netherlands we sell really flavoured cigarettes, and since you are now 18 you can "legally" buy them too!

Happy birthday. Saw your go-kart crashmovie. Awesome. You came out alright?

Happy belated birthday. Have a jagermeister on me! :p

edit: whats the command to see how long your pc has been running? I forget or was it just a program

Start
Run
cmc
systeminfo

Or, use this Microsoft written tool (attached). Put it in \system32 and use it the same way ("uptime" at cmd).

Last edited:
Here in the Netherlands we sell really flavoured cigarettes, and since you are now 18 you can "legally" buy them too!

Happy birthday. Saw your go-kart crashmovie. Awesome. You came out alright?

Yeah as far as I know we just have flavored cigars which don't taste all that great.

I came out alright besides a scrape under my eye and nose and puffy lips. I blacked out before I hit or something because I don't remember crashing.

Rush: I actually will be tonight :laugh:

Matt: Thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back