Halo2 Panic???

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by tdinc, Nov 16, 2004.

1. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

I can't understand why "some" people become so afraid of not being able to get a copy of a upcoming release of fear that it will be out of stock. So the major retail stores push the "pre-sell" slips and everyone purchases the held game until release. Halo2 is a Super game but I just bought mine today at Sams club with no problems at all. no waiting they had about 100+ copies..I guess its all about the $$$$$ :)

2. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

I dont seem what the big deal about halo 2 is anyway. I played it the other day in multi player and it didnt seem to much different really. I might try single mode sometime and see if there is anything kew. I wouldnt mind playing kill zone but thats a different thread.

3. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Stop the trolling. Grow up. Does every Halo 2 thread really need one person who says "Halo 2 sucks" ?

On topic: Yeah, a lot of people were panicking but there was really no reason to. The EB by my place had hundreds of copies.

4. Tittles

halo 2 doesnt suck? i was just saying in my own words that i dont think it was as kew as it was all hyped up to me.

5. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Yes, and that has been stated by you in a couple other Halo 2 threads. Enough is enough. Let the people who like the game enjoy it. Stay on topic. Is that too hard to ask?

6. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

TittleBitties
    Forum Idiot

lol j/k

7. Tittles

yeah yeah...u act like u never went off topic in a thread before. anyway i am done bitching about this.