Halo2 Panic???

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I can't understand why "some" people become so afraid of not being able to get a copy of a upcoming release of fear that it will be out of stock. So the major retail stores push the "pre-sell" slips and everyone purchases the held game until release. Halo2 is a Super game but I just bought mine today at Sams club with no problems at all. no waiting they had about 100+ copies..I guess its all about the $$$$$ :)

I dont seem what the big deal about halo 2 is anyway. I played it the other day in multi player and it didnt seem to much different really. I might try single mode sometime and see if there is anything kew. I wouldnt mind playing kill zone but thats a different thread.

Stop the trolling. Grow up. Does every Halo 2 thread really need one person who says "Halo 2 sucks" ?

On topic: Yeah, a lot of people were panicking but there was really no reason to. The EB by my place had hundreds of copies.

halo 2 doesnt suck? i was just saying in my own words that i dont think it was as kew as it was all hyped up to me.

Yes, and that has been stated by you in a couple other Halo 2 threads. Enough is enough. Let the people who like the game enjoy it. Stay on topic. Is that too hard to ask?

yeah yeah...u act like u never went off topic in a thread before. anyway i am done bitching about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back