Halo 2 Help!!!

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Dam anit played for hages about a week when it come out thats all but just started again and suck online :rolleyes:

Any tips or anything played it for past 3 days and dont seem to do any better only way to seem kill people is beat down but on one on one crap unless i have the shotgun

hah, man, you have to stop posting when you're drunk. :laugh:

If I understand (hardly) you correctly, you are saying you suck in multiplayer. I can only say is that the only way you get better is to play it more and knowing the small ins and outs of maps ... and the only way to do that is to play.

lol just never make sence to others only my self :p

Makes sence to me anyway i think

vern said:
hah, man, you have to stop posting when you're drunk. :laugh:

If I understand (hardly) you correctly, you are saying you suck in multiplayer. I can only say is that the only way you get better is to play it more and knowing the small ins and outs of maps ... and the only way to do that is to play.

Yes thats what i meant

Think im just gona give up and start playin MOH:AA again :rambo:

noooo keep playing Halo 2 online :D

gets very addictive, but as said the main thing is getting to know the maps and weapons.

the more you play the bettter it gets as you pick up new tricks from other players :)

~bk said:
Aim for peoples' head. :D

Center mass up close, head shots long distance. Bounce grenades off walls (the frag ones). Throw directly at for the plasma grenades. :D

Ahh was playin to today yesterday and actually killed people and done good :)

Think at to get use to the Pad again didnt use it since last year all good now

Best tip i have is never keep shoting cause never hits keep pressing it like, always worked for me on MOHAA dont seem to me for Halo 2 but still :p

Ahh was playin to today yesterday and actually killed people and done good :)

Think at to get use to the Pad again didnt use it since last year all good now

Best tip i have is never keep shoting cause never hits keep pressing it like, always worked for me on MOHAA dont seem to me for Halo 2 but still :p

Oh and Head Shots my pads to sensitive to aim at there heads would end up getting killed before i hit anything, tired to see if can change it but dont seem to be bale to

Skills like headshots come with time. You don't gain them overnight by deliberately trying to do headshots.

I started playing again yesterday after about a month, and I was playing like **** yesterday :(

You need to also learn how to properly shoot each weapon. For example, for the Battle Rifle it's best to not hold down the trigger, instead fire off shots by taping the trigger, letting go, then tapping again. It improves the accuracy on it.

It takes time like vern said.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back