Halo 2 Help!!!

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by paul2-0-0-2, Aug 5, 2005.

1. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Dam anit played for hages about a week when it come out thats all but just started again and suck online :rolleyes:

Any tips or anything played it for past 3 days and dont seem to do any better only way to seem kill people is beat down but on one on one crap unless i have the shotgun

2. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

hah, man, you have to stop posting when you're drunk. :laugh:

If I understand (hardly) you correctly, you are saying you suck in multiplayer. I can only say is that the only way you get better is to play it more and knowing the small ins and outs of maps ... and the only way to do that is to play.

3. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

lol just never make sence to others only my self :p

Makes sence to me anyway i think

4. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Yes thats what i meant

Think im just gona give up and start playin MOH:AA again :rambo:

5. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

noooo keep playing Halo 2 online :D

gets very addictive, but as said the main thing is getting to know the maps and weapons.

the more you play the bettter it gets as you pick up new tricks from other players :)

6. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Aim for peoples' head. :D

7. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Center mass up close, head shots long distance. Bounce grenades off walls (the frag ones). Throw directly at for the plasma grenades. :D

8. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Ahh was playin to today yesterday and actually killed people and done good :)

Think at to get use to the Pad again didnt use it since last year all good now

Best tip i have is never keep shoting cause never hits keep pressing it like, always worked for me on MOHAA dont seem to me for Halo 2 but still :p

9. paul2-0-0-2

paul2-0-0-2 Moderator

Ahh was playin to today yesterday and actually killed people and done good :)

Think at to get use to the Pad again didnt use it since last year all good now

Best tip i have is never keep shoting cause never hits keep pressing it like, always worked for me on MOHAA dont seem to me for Halo 2 but still :p

Oh and Head Shots my pads to sensitive to aim at there heads would end up getting killed before i hit anything, tired to see if can change it but dont seem to be bale to

10. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Skills like headshots come with time. You don't gain them overnight by deliberately trying to do headshots.

11. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

I started playing again yesterday after about a month, and I was playing like **** yesterday :(

You need to also learn how to properly shoot each weapon. For example, for the Battle Rifle it's best to not hold down the trigger, instead fire off shots by taping the trigger, letting go, then tapping again. It improves the accuracy on it.

It takes time like vern said.