Half-Life 2 Xbox only - I think ****in not

O

OTE

Half-Life 2 for Xbox exclusive :( , how can they do this :mad: , if any platform should have it exculsive it should be PC, Half-Life and the revolution that followed began, should stay, and end on PC.

Im not against consoles, believe me but thi is takin the piss :mad: :mad: :mad:

That was a rumour a while ago, it may appear on the x-box first (another rumour) but why waste dev and the chance to make as much money as the original did.

Valve are still busy with another 3 projects at the moment anyway.

Also the fact that steam, one of their projects, aims to cut the publisher out altogether.. I guess when they say that I think they mean PC only.

Splinter Cell was set to be an Xbox exclusive but m$ pushed them to release it for the PC, which they have of course nearly finished. What alot of people dont know is that there is a PS2 version underway, if done on time to be out Q4 2003

chrisuk, splinter cell PS2 is coming march 24th and splinter cell GC is coming out may 21st

in the UK i meant, read it at work today

and harrysound, stfu

WTF if that is true then why not putting it on computer?
sounds bit disappointing

Originally posted by EXIL377
WTF if that is true then why not putting it on computer?
sounds bit disappointing

so M$ want to force to buy Xbox!
the console is great but...it's matter of $:(

its good news for xbox owners - if indeed it is true :D

I played Medal of Honor on the ps2, man the gameplay sucks without a mouse and a keyboard I couldn't kill anyone.
FPS games are great only on PC.this is the reason that M$ is going to import halo to pc version.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back