Sazar

Rest In Peace
And so it begins...

Attachments

• preload.jpg
    preload.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 175
Re: Half Life 2: Episode 2 preload :D

*sigh* I still need to order this.... being unemployed sucks.

Oh hell yes! :D

Oct. 10th

Great! Nice. Good thing my Portal came free with my graphics card :) Oct 10th... not that far... oh wait... crap... its in line with a Wii title release. Darn! I guess I gotta split my time with the 2.

So yah, finished.

They say it's longer than Episode 1 but doesn't feel like it :(

I guess it's coz I was so uber on the last level and just dominated lol.

Much of the same of what we are used to. Graphics are improved, shadows are improved, textures are a mixed badge. Some sections look great, some look low quality but usually you are being chased around and running and/or driving so much, it doesn't matter.

The game-play requires more strategy this time around because you're not simply shooting mindless zombies, zombines or soldiers. The new mini-striders are a handful if you're the run and gun type.

Overall though, it definitely answered a few questions and furthered a few more. The ending was a real cliffhanger.

If you haven't played it yet, get it, play it, enjoy it :D

I am going to start again, with commentary mode on this time, during the weekend.

4/5 OSNN Stars.

The Orange Box package btw, 5/5 OSNN stars. Portal is a BLAST and there is no better FPS MP out there than Team Fortress 2.

my brother seems to be loving it, and some of the quotes are hilarious, especially the banter involving the AR3 and "radio operator" :)

Yah :)

I agree, the quotes on these games are priceless.

Argh. I want to get the orange pack but it's a waste of money since I already have HL2 and EP1. But I want Portals, Team Fortress, and EP2. :(

Team Fortress 2 itself is worth the entire price :cool:

And you can GIVE away the HL2 and Ep1 keys to people who haven't played it. It's free for them.

D/L as I post this little sentence. Ahhhh, to play this weekend. :D

Man, the huge second wave of Striders at the ummmm... for all that have played it, you know at what point I izz talkin about. What a pain in the ass with all those Hunters running around all around them. Gezzz. :s

2 Thumbs way up for this Episode. :D

Argh. I want to get the orange pack but it's a waste of money since I already have HL2 and EP1. But I want Portals, Team Fortress, and EP2. :(

You should look for someone to buy both of em off of you. If you have either one or both, you get to gift them to someone.

I bougth the Orange Box for TF2 and or Portals. But Portals takes the cake. (Hahahaha :p). Have not played HL2: Ep 2 yet.

Man, the huge second wave of Striders at the ummmm... for all that have played it, you know at what point I izz talkin about. What a pain in the ass with all those Hunters running around all around them. Gezzz. :s

2 Thumbs way up for this Episode. :D

That's why you have the car dude. Drive over the bastids, have an extra kaplooey device in the back of the car for AFTER you run em over and you're done.

Yeah, I know. But them Hunters stick to the Striders like glue. Always slamming into the Strider's legs. It's fun running them over, though you have to hit them pretty much dead on for a clean kill.

I found I had plenty of time to run them over and then take out the striders - they also seemed to go down faster than previously in the game.

Yes the Striders went down with just one device each... the running over hunters was the best way to kill them that and the magnum ...

Some screen caps :cool:

Episode 2? Blah, I came only for the ass.

No mister Freeman, I expect you to DIE !!!

Christmas tree oh christmas tree...

Dog, meet Strider. Strider, me... oh, strider's lost his head :(

Btw, all gaming done at 1920x1200 with 4x/8x filtering and all effects on maximum.

I just bought the orange box, anyone want a free copy of half-life 2? (not episode one)

Edit: No takers, went elsewhere.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back