Half-Life 2, And Team Fortress 2. You will be happy!

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Tigerrath, May 6, 2003.

1. Tigerrath

Tigerrath Guest

:D As of surfing the net, I found myself upset over my steam issues that I have been having. I have been trying to find ways to hate VALVe but now they come back and make me love them again. Half-Life 2 and Team Fortress 2, are both scheduled to be released before Christmas 2003. And you bet your ass I will be there when it comes out. Gabe Newell promises to have vehicles, better AI, better multiplayer, and a better experience that you won't forget for years to come. I welcome you to read the interview and comments from other gamers provided in this link.

You will be happy and I am honored to bring this review to any of you who do not yet know about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview With Gabe Newell and Forum.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T!G3RR47H, Veteran Gamer, Beta Tester.
    :cool:

2. Codasmd

Codasmd Old School XPeriencer

I've been waiting for TF2 for about a gajillion years now. I click on the link and:
    "The forums are temporarily offline while some board maintenance is being done. Please try back later. Thank you."

Oh well...I'll look elsewhere and check the link in a bit.

Thanks for link.

3. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Didnt work for me either!

:huh:

4. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

You just know that the AI in half life 2 is going to be awesome !!.

5. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

WOW! This is so great, i always wanted them to make another one!!!

6. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

......................................... no more hiding from AI in HL2?!?!?! :confused: :huh: YIPE!!!!!

7. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Well if the AI is spot on then you should be able to hide :D
    Tho you shouldn't have seen it there is a hiding scene in the doom e3 video from last year, when the monster sees your shadow!!!