had a head injury

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
plenty of stitches, on some painkillers.

I'll be a little less active for a while...nothing to worry about

Ouch!

I remember when I ran into a door frame years ago.... blood gushing out of my forehead. :(

pics?

and of course a long perris-like speach on what happened?

kinky sex? :eek:

i fell off a desk when i was 4...
lost a lot of blood.. the head is pretty bad for blood..

i remember getting stiches without being drugged up.
i didnt even cry.... probably the adrenaline

[edit]
I forgot to say get well soon!
[/edit]

perris said:
plenty of stitches, on some painkillers.

I'll be a little less active for a while...nothing to worry about
That explains it :p

I've had stitches in the head [one of those big Marlboro clocks fell off the wall and onto my head] and know 1st hand that the head bleeds like crazy. I hope you feel better man.

take care of that head or you won't be able to post anymore :p

hope you feel better

Ouchy mama. How u get better :). I slipped on concrete in my basement and smacked my head on it. My mom said it sounded like and bowling ball. Blood was all over the place but i ended up alright.

Get Well Soon :p

Had a bottle broken over the back of my head about 6 yrs. ago. Ended up w/ 6 staples in my head. Big scar, but I'm alright now. heal quickly, best of luck.

be well Perris - alongside my other worries I also uncurred a broken nose (not the first time) and I have taken a row of six stitches to a head injury - so I can tell you one thing..... like the docs said not too long in front of the computer screen!

We will see you when we see you - only tell us about it if you want to, you know this place is cool like that. Take care (as I am sure you did, accidents will happen!)

Moonwraith said:
You write that after the following:

urgh, good luck perris

(hope you get better :))

:)...yeah yeah so i dont proof read my posts so what...

Wow this was only yesterday? Thought for sure I had read this post like friday or so. Anyways I hope your head is feeling alright perris .. "the day after" is usally the most painful but it gets easier from then on. :)

Gezzz get well soon mate and for christs sake settle down man and stay outta trouble.

ps: I had 4 skull fractures and brain hemorage after bad car accident , 11 hours on the table with brains hanging out. Took me over 2 years to get back to work. Was in a coma for over a month. Needed to go back for a second knife job on my knee a year and a half later, why so long? cause if they would have put me under I would have stayed was too badley hurt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back