Hack Me!!![Its fun]

can't crack level 4. In need something to open the .class in. Can anyone post a proggie I can use to decompile (?) .class file in?
It's Java right? I dunno sh*t bout Java...

Pm's are also welcome :)

Thnx

Lukas

No need to decompile it, look elsewhere rather than at the .class file.

I barely scraped through 5, now I'm after some tips for 6, any clues from anyone who's got this far?

what are you talking about. There is nowhere else but the class file. You have to at least open it, right?

You don't even have to open it :)

Think where the applet might be getting its variables from, as applet variables aren't often hardcoded

I didn't realize when I did it. I opened up the .class file in a decompiler, which led me to the answer. Now I'm stuck on level 5 and I'm out of inspiration.

I can't open the .class file, the decompiler keeps telling me that the file is corrupted. I downloaded it several times now...

:(

hehehe, coz the file wouldn't open, I thought that the download was coruupted and tried to delete the temporary internet files... pure luck....

You right... you don't even need to open the class file...

I think I'l stop at level 6.
the decomplaier doesent work with it anyway..to mutch efford 4 me.

I've also got as far as level 9 now, the only thing I can add to MdSalih's comments is that if you ping the level bot in the level 9 channel than it returns a negative ping??

Anyway, I'm gonna keep trying, anyone who's got any tips - post away! No spoilers though please....

Originally posted by Nickp
I've also got as far as level 9 now, the only thing I can add to MdSalih's comments is that if you ping the level bot in the level 9 channel than it returns a negative ping??

Anyway, I'm gonna keep trying, anyone who's got any tips - post away! No spoilers though please....

I received a ping reply of +2 seconds, not a negative number.

Try a ctcr ping instead of a ctcp ping - if you've done the decoding, then you'll see that the bug has something to do with the ctcr ping

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back