Guitar Hero III - wii edition

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Just finished the easy career on guitar hero 3 and I must say I have been really impressed and enjoyed the game a lot. I had never played any of the games before and just got it due to positive reviews and recommendations from mates on the previous two games.
I now have to try it on normal mode and will have to deal with the dreaded blue key :D any tips?

I must say though if anybody is thinking of getting it I recommend it as its a lot of fun :)

I was going to get it but I read at some of the game sites, that it only outputs in mono on the wii?? Is that true?

Just been and checked for you and sadly when its on dolby pro locic II movie mode (I have the option of movie of music) it is only mono :(
Still a great game though and I did not notice it until you said. Plus on 'music' mode it does at least come out the front 3 speakers

I just got 2 and 3 for the xbox 360 , I purchased both to get a guitar, the wireless one for 360 is impossible to find around here, Its a great game, loads of fun.

we have GH2 & 3 for 360. very addicting and great replay value. i can't help but imagine the colored dots almost everytime i listen to music in the car or at work. there are somany songs i wish i could add.

we have GH2 & 3 for 360. very addicting and great replay value. i can't help but imagine the colored dots almost everytime i listen to music in the car or at work. there are somany songs i wish i could add.

Do not forget to look on Xbox live and get downloads !

Will have to see about that not sure about the cost per song ..

I love guitar hero series

Anybody played the Rock Band game yet?

For Christmas we got I & II and the Encore 80's. for my PS2. which I believe plays better than the other consoles. What a fun game, very addictive and a blast!! Good times :)

on medium, and i lose it man.........:laugh:

Got it on ps2..can do it on hard and get about 70-80%
On expert..i have made it though one song.
Very hard lol.
But loads of fun, very addictive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back