Guide: Howto make your own XP-Themes!

yeah nun of da linx work - any1 got a nu link coz i wanna have a skooby at the tutorial

Al

If you are using 'PatchXP' then you can't use Stylebuilder to make themes. Stylebuilder needs stylexp installed & if you are using the patch then you can't use stylexp. :(

You don't need Style Xp............ I'm using PatchXP and am using Style Builder to make Themes and it works perfect:) :)

When I went to install style builder it said you need stylexp loaded. Dang it. Must try again without stylexp & see what happens. I don't know if I'm happy or sad. :confused:
Of course first I have to download it again. :mad:

Yeah Hipster it says that on mine but I just ignored it and carried on to see what happened........I spend hours messin with Style Builder and no one can get me off the computer:)Its a nifty program:)

Looks like it is suckering people in to buy stylexp as well as style builder. :mad:

Geez I feel like a complete moron among all of you peeps and I couldn't get to the flippin tutorial either. Just another AOL added feature.... how NOT to get to where you want to be, and guess what... it is absolutely FREE, like it or not. My vote today is NOT May the force be with you .....

Hi Jolinda. If you still want the tutorial for themes try here. The link at the start of the thread is broken. :)

Hipster,

Thank you ever so much. I will print it out and see if I can work the thing. :D :rolleyes: :D

Nice sig. Load it to a web site. BoomSpeed is free hosting. Little bit of registration though. Then link it to your user cp for all to see. :D

Oh my Lord, I don't know much about operating systems or programs, Hipster, I took a look at it all and nearly fell off my chair. I think this is going to take me a bit to learn.

Signed: Thankful, but still confused.

Ok, so I have Boomspeed, how do I use it to get sig on here.

Told you I was good at this... so H E L P please if you can.

Jo

Okie dokie. Once you have your boomspeed account, log into it. Then look down the page a bit & you see a section where you can upload files. Don't worry about the index file it wants. Click on upload & then navigate to where you sig is on your hard drive. Click on it. Then up load it to boomspeed. Now if you look up you will see it there. Click on it. That will show you your sig picture. Right click in the address toolbar of internet explorer & select copy. Come back to the forum & go to your user cp. Scroll down to where your sig goes. Now type [img*]right click & paste the address here[/img*] without the *. Go to the forum & have a look at something you have already posted. There it is.

Hipster,

Thank you very much. If in the future you see my sig appear, you will know I was successful.

Evil Marge,

It is good to know I am NOT alone.

Signed: Still confused but dealing with it. :confused: :D

Jolinda or Jo

how do you make the desktop icons size bigger like 48X48 and so on?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back