gtaVC!!!!!

Makes for a great birthday present, doesn't it. :D

pimpin!

cant wait, but i didnt really like it on ps2 as much as gta3 i guess it sould be better on pc expecially with my modded xbox controller!:D it just didnt have the pizzaz that gta3 had.

Request from a (Super) Mod to Move this over to Games! :happy:

Originally posted by almostfamous88
before mafia says its 13th look @ gamespot. THEY ARE MORE TRUSTING
ya well rami sucks nuts. here is a link to the official website just click on news and the set realse dates are there, USA: may 13 and europe:may 16 well have fun.

click here
:happy:

Originally posted by themafia_69
ya well rami sucks nuts. here is a link to the official website just click on news and the set realse dates are there, USA: may 13 and europe:may 16 well have fun.

click here
:happy:

ohh yeah those are the set ones btw as usual for high end 3-d games like the new gta series (3d ones) and and splinter cell for pc generals etc they all come out after the first release date due to minor/major fixes last minute callibrating, performance/hardware issues, blah blah blah u know the rest but hey its for the best so there arent that many patche u have to install:cool:

I just hope that gta VC is coded better for the PC than gta III...

it annoys me that game developers charge 50 odd bucks (basing on the US prices :) ) and yet still put out unoptimized games... it is really annoying...

but the game itself should be fine... on the ps2 it is pretty kewl... :)

motorbikes baby..

Originally posted by Sazar
I just hope that gta VC is coded better for the PC than gta III...

it annoys me that game developers charge 50 odd bucks (basing on the US prices :) ) and yet still put out unoptimized games... it is really annoying...

but the game itself should be fine... on the ps2 it is pretty kewl... :)

motorbikes baby..

Motorbikes! I've installed a mod for GTA 3, gives you a nice bike :)

handles like crap at high speeds though :confused:

I got it last week, I bought it from a person that I know from Rockstar Games!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back