Gta3

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Tbird94sc, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Tbird94sc

Tbird94sc Guest

does ne1 have problems with video graphics in gta3 with it running slow? i have an ati radeon 7500.

2. Tbird94sc

Tbird94sc Guest

do u have ne suggestions

3. JeremyT

JeremyT Guest

i have problems with it slowing up every so often, but sometimes its just to read the CD. Sometimes it will just leave wireframe's w/o any textures on them. btw, I use a geforce3 ti 200. other than that it runs great

4. OTE

OTE Guest

I HAVE PPROBLEMS TO YOUR NOT ALONE

after about half an hour of game play it slows down, and i have a 8500 FFS.
    Try the new Catalyst drivers from ATi, they might help, i havent run the game yet with them installed. But for me it could be because of the **cough**craked **cough** version i have.

PS please dont flame this thread because of the above.

5. fEnIx

fEnIx Guest

I may help you.

A friend of mine had the same problem.
    He has a GeForce2 MX200 and fixed his problem by disabling "Trails" and "Frame sync". Perhaps that fixes your problem.

6. Nismo83

Nismo83 OSNN AZN Addict

I too encountered this problem. I used a 64 Meg GF2MX400 and running the latest 29.42 driver. Y did this happen?

BTW, at Staunton, I have save that *who* from the trial but where am i going to find the dojo?

7. davo_2288

davo_2288 Guest

Get a GeForce 4 Ti4600 and u will have no probs.

Specs: Intel Pentium 4 2.53ghz,3 gig crucial pc2100 ram, Leadtek GeForce 4 Ti 4600 128mg, 40 gig 7200rpm, Pioneer DVDRW Drive, Creative Extigy Sound Card