GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

How do I make the saved game-file I just dwled work in the game so I can load it...?

alguien que me pase todos los savedgames porque la parte de los helicopteros me resulta muy dificil
gracias

I need some help....I downloaded this complete save game file and its in b format already. But i dont know what folder to put it in. Or what file to replace. Please help

place it in your My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\

If that does not exist, look at C:\San Andreas User Files\

hey everyone, just wondering if any of you guys have the save that already passed the dodo, bombs away missions that doesn't finish the game just yet, thx

Can ANY One PLEASE Get me a saved file after the level Dildo DODO...PLEASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!! I KEEP CRASHING MY PLANE OVER AND OVER AGAIN :( :( :(

pls pls pls someone post a saved games of Vice city after the Dildo Dodo mission plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

thanks

All you do is fly through hoops... how was it hard? Just tap your keys, don't hold them.

can some one please post a save game file after dildo dodo is completed, please pleas please!

hey guys, i have completed dildo dodo now,here is the longly awaited file! ooo, it keeps saying its an invalid file as its .b. oh well, if n e of u want this let me know n i will mail it 2 u.

Hello all,

I have a HUGE favor to ask. I have finished the game several times now (something like 8 times), and checked over multiple forums and sites, and found out why I cannot reach 100%. There is apparently a rare flaw in some of the discs released for Vice City where trial by dirt and test track stats get messed up and prevent people from reaching 100%. I am going to post my 2 save games, and ask that someone who HAS reached 100% with their copy, please do these 2 missions for me and re-post or send them back to me. I know there are already posts of 100% complete games on here, but I would like to keep what I have done, and obtained in my game (such as Diaz's Admiral). I've been trying to figure out what was wrong for 3 years and would appreciate if someone would do this for me. I will not forget about Rep Points.

Thanks for your time and help in advance.

Later,

The Chive

Attachments

• GTA VC Save.rar
    92 KB · Views: 3,664
Re: GTA 3 Saved Game Files

does any one know how to get the game save to work in the / were do you put the save

Re: GTA 3 Saved Game Files

mitch_h90 said:
does any one know how to get the game save to work in the / were do you put the save
you go to my documents then it should be in the GTA saved games folder. unless you changed it upon installation

dildo dodo done, but not much else.

Later,

The Chive

ps. maybe someone could help me out with my little problem on page 4 of this board

Attachments

• GTAVCsf1.rar
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,118

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back