gta : sa sensitivity problems.

a dreams forever

OSNN Addict
k heres a problem I always had on my computer with sensitivity on gta games. for example, gta:vc. I will turn the mouse sensitivity way down. when I turn left or right it is slow as it should be. when I move the mouse up or down it is way to fast. sucks when I am trying to shoot. same problem with gta : sa but a little different. when I am just looking around the sensitivity is fine when I put it on low. but when I press the button to aim, it speeds up the sensitivity and it is way to fast for me to aim. and there is no lock on option for the pc version? so what gives with the sensitivity problems? anything I can fix?

I know it's a low-brow fix - but try reducing your mouse pointer speed on Windows side via control panel. See if that 'lessens' the sensitivity issue.

When you aim, the guns automatically zoom in about 2 times, which makes things appear to move faster as you pan around your screen. Basically, you can't fix it. Also, if it is unrealistically fast, make sure there is not a piece of hair in your optical mouse if you have one, thatll make the mouse move faster than it should.

what kind of mouse do you have? and is it ONLY in GTA:SA ? I know my mouse driver panel supports changing the X and Y Sensitivities independently of each other, could be worth a shot.

I got the microsoft usb intellimouse lazer eye (usung the converter to plug it in to the normal mouse plugin)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back