gta : sa sensitivity problems.

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by a dreams forever, Jun 13, 2005.

1. a dreams forever

a dreams forever OSNN Addict

k heres a problem I always had on my computer with sensitivity on gta games. for example, gta:vc. I will turn the mouse sensitivity way down. when I turn left or right it is slow as it should be. when I move the mouse up or down it is way to fast. sucks when I am trying to shoot. same problem with gta : sa but a little different. when I am just looking around the sensitivity is fine when I put it on low. but when I press the button to aim, it speeds up the sensitivity and it is way to fast for me to aim. and there is no lock on option for the pc version? so what gives with the sensitivity problems? anything I can fix?

2. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

I know it's a low-brow fix - but try reducing your mouse pointer speed on Windows side via control panel. See if that 'lessens' the sensitivity issue.

3. JL Renegade

JL Renegade OSNN Addict

When you aim, the guns automatically zoom in about 2 times, which makes things appear to move faster as you pan around your screen. Basically, you can't fix it. Also, if it is unrealistically fast, make sure there is not a piece of hair in your optical mouse if you have one, thatll make the mouse move faster than it should.

4. a dreams forever

no thats not it. cause I can move left to right slow. just up and down is fast.

bobsalot likes this.
  5. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

what kind of mouse do you have? and is it ONLY in GTA:SA ? I know my mouse driver panel supports changing the X and Y Sensitivities independently of each other, could be worth a shot.

6. a dreams forever

I got the microsoft usb intellimouse lazer eye (usung the converter to plug it in to the normal mouse plugin)