GTA 3 (2 questions)

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
Hi all, im playing GTA 3 (Not Vice City)
And i love the thing that you can play listening to your mp3s, my question is is there a way to make an easy configuration change or something so i can select a folder that contains my mp3s (out of GTA folder) or the only choice is to copy them to GTA 3/Mp3 folder?
The second question is:
I heard about the game using CD2 for reading the audio files (or something).(If you could explain it i would be happy)
So is there a way to copy CD2 (or the audio files) to the HD, so i can improve the gameplay by not using the CD (and keeping it safe)?
Or is it considered illegal?
Thanks!:)

1. you can use shortcuts to your mp3s ~ that'll save a bit of space
dont think it will work with a folder though

2. yes you can copy the contents of cd2 to the audio folder
but to stop the game accessing the cd you will need a no cd patch
from here
http://www.gamecopyworld.com/

:cool:

or you can create a iso file from cd2 with winiso or some other image program, then use alcohol 120% to mount the image to your virtuall device :p
no cracks needed :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back