Great free software

JetLinks

JetLinks is a program that manages internet bookmarks, links, URL collections, favorites or whatever you may call them. Major features: * Compatibility with all major Windows browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator/Communicator and Opera * System-wide hotkeys for easy use, even when working with another application * Highly configurable user interface * XML-based storing of bookmarks in separate files creates an additional grouping level. * Complete online help using HTML help technology and What's this-style help for easy access * URL and link import from HTML and plain text files Lots of other features!

This was helpful for me importing my bookmarks into this program in HTML format and then exporting into Firefox.

ya poly, they're gonna need revenue for that bandwidth sooner or later...this was tried free before, then that went to free first minute, but even that couldn't pay the bills

TRX Recorder

If you're like me and you regularly use your phone-line for interviews, or you fancy yourself as a bit of a cunning detective (and no, I'm not condoning that aspect of it!) I highly recommend that you download TRX Recorder. It's free for home users and works an absolute treat.

http://www.nch.com.au/trx/ :cool:

looks very neet leedogg

plus, I wanted to compliment your sig.../me likes...I especially love those fonts

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back