Great free software

lol - you're doing almost what I did. Except I think there are better options then those mentioned in this forum.

sboulema said:
everything is already done on the internet ;)
That's not quite true. The internet has far too much nonsense. My site and similar sites have only favourites. (BTW, my site has been simplified and is now hosted by X-istence).

perris said:
geffy, give me a play by play on that power menue...looks like something I want...what does it do, and how do you have it set up?

Don't know if it's too late, but I didn't see this post earlier, and since there has been no response to your question, I might as well...

Basically, PowerMenu sits in the background (takes about 2,000K of memory on my box), and adds new options (Priority, Transparency, Always on Top, Minimize to Tray) to an application window's context menu (the one that appears when you right click the titlebar of the window).

I've been using the power menu since you guys recomended it, and it is very handy!!!

Official Homepage said:
Regmon is a Registry monitoring utility that will show you which applications are accessing your Registry, which keys they are accessing, and the Registry data that they are reading and writing - all in real-time.

A W E S O M E !

Regmon Homepage

that program is written by Mark Russinovich

he co wrote "inside windows 2000"...he also wrote the pagefile defrag program I keep posting

he also has unpublished information and api concerning the nt kernel

anything I've seen him publish has been excellant

this downlaod is only 85k

downloading now

I also love Regcleaner and have never had any problems with it; however, QuickClean Lite that comes with McAfee once caused me to have to re-install Windows. I suppose it deleted an active value in the registry.

vivid

vivid_vibe said:
I also love Regcleaner and have never had any problems with it; however, QuickClean Lite that comes with McAfee once caused me to have to re-install Windows. I suppose it deleted an active value in the registry.

vivid

RegCleaner 4.3 is like that old classic cadillac sitting in the garage. Great program. Very dependable that has never failed to delete any strings or keys. Its too bad it isn't updated anymore. Maybe thats it. It doesn't need to be updated anymore. Keep in mind there are allot of fakes out there that impersonate RegCleaner 4.3

I tried the thing where i reduce the size to 20 or less (which is supposed to minimse to the icon tray) but it didn't work and i changed it back and now my tray and quick launch icons look like they are in 256 colours, how do i get them back to normal.

perris said:
I've been using the power menu since you guys recomended it, and it is very handy!!!

My Puter is Nekid without power menu ! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back