Graphic problemns with Final fantasy 7 for PC...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Edwy, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Edwy

Edwy OSNN One Post Wonder

Hi people!

I'm new here, it's a great forum!

In the past I played Final Fantasy 7 on my psx... I remember how I was amazed by those incredible graphics... Evverything was so beautiful, the backgrounds, the battle scenes, the movies...

Now, for the last days I've been playing it on my pc... But, while the graphics on battle and world map are just perfect, they seem so...pixelized, almost blurred on the normal field game... In one word, they are awful. Also, the movies look very bad, too... I already tried every option the game gives to configure graphics... But the only way seems to be playing it on 640*480 in quarter screen... Well, that's just too small...

I was wondering if any of you had the same problem and if you know some solution for it?...

Thank you!

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

No solution :) it was written for pc when the best 3d card available on a pc was the 3dfx voodoo 2 ;)

Find an old PC put win95 on it and install a voodoo2 with an s3 trio.

Failing that play it on a psx or psx2.

3. Edwy

Edwy OSNN One Post Wonder

Ok.... :(

Thanks for your help, anyway!

4. ray_gillespie

ray_gillespie Moderator Staff Member Political User

Your only other option is to download a playstation emulator and use your original PS game CDs to play it like that. I believe that's the best option for graphics bizarely. Try this.

Good luck!