Graphic designing and the arts or ideas for new drawing?

angelhardy

OSNN One Post Wonder
[FONT=&quot]I was just wondering what graphic designers do because people always say I would be a good one. How much do jobs like that pay? Can I go to a well known school to study this?

[/FONT]

Graphic design is really a pretty loose term, it can be applied to many areas of design. Jobs can pay well, or it can pay very little if at all. It really depends on your talent, how much you choose to charge, the strength of your portfolio, etc. You can go to school to study yes, as I said though graphic design is a loose term so you will need to be more specific.

That is a weird question. You can make good money, and you can make crap money depending on where you work, or who your clients are and so forth.

At least where I live I can go to 4 or more well known and popular school for Graphic Design along with every other type of design out there as well.

In terms of what graphic designers do, everything. The term to me and people I know means they do everything. Me and all the graphic designers that I know do everything from business cards, logos, shirts, to anything and everything web and all the way to stuff like annual reports for companies. It's really up to you what you do. A graphic designer designs what people see in the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back