Xie said:
here you are ...
grrr
my system specs well exceed the limits
but the game seems rather sluggish
nd the graphics arnt really all that =\
any ideas guys?

JL Renegade said:
What do you mean? I have some modded cars in my save game now, and I have an airliner saved in a small garage that cannot get out anymore :D
i've not even got the san andreas for the pc i wasn't even sure it was out. i've downloaded it from various places i.e irc, limewire, bittorrent.... and i've yet to find a non-corrupt download. any ideas or any known pubs or servers of san andreas for the pc i'm 3.5mb/sec cable so speed isn't an issue,
cb

cherryb0mmb said:
i've downloaded it from various places i.e irc, limewire, bittorrent.... and i've yet to find a non-corrupt download. any ideas or any known pubs or servers of san andreas for the pc

Try amazon

Last edited:
y dont u buy the frickin game like everyone else fgs!!!!!!!!!!!

No cheats so far, it has been hard......

But I have some printed.

I came very close to cheating on that sodding RC plane mission of Zero's. After a massive amount of profanity I somehow managed to finish it with about a second's worth of fuel left. Now I know what Luke felt like when those blasts went into the 1st Death Star! :)

If anyone is interested, I have a 100% save game, with gold in all schools and all extra stuff finished except the unique jumps. I'm not actually a great gamer and don't play too many, so I didn't finish it in 4 days (more like 2 months), I died a few times and got arrested more than once, but if anyone is interested here it is.

Later,

The Chive

Attachments

• GTASAsf1.rar
    55.5 KB · Views: 249
cherryb0mmb said:
i've not even got the san andreas for the pc i wasn't even sure it was out. i've downloaded it from various places i.e irc, limewire, bittorrent.... and i've yet to find a non-corrupt download. any ideas or any known pubs or servers of san andreas for the pc i'm 3.5mb/sec cable so speed isn't an issue,
cb

It's never going to happen. The filesize alone is too much for a non corrupt game. besides, it is worth the money, as you will need to reinstall it a pretty few times.

ray_gillespie said:
I came very close to cheating on that sodding RC plane mission of Zero's. After a massive amount of profanity I somehow managed to finish it with about a second's worth of fuel left. Now I know what Luke felt like when those blasts went into the 1st Death Star! :)

That is one mission I won't forget soon. It was a pain in the ass. :lick:

does anyone no how to play san andreas in a window so i can talk to peeps over msn aswell as playing???

tittytit said:
Where do you place a downloaded save game?

Your name cracks me up but maybe its just cause i am tipsy :laugh:

tittytit said:
Where do you place a downloaded save game?
Well assuming you've saved at least one game before just do a search for a file containing "GTASAsf1" and that should tell you. :)

can u play san andreas in a window, so i can do other stuff aswell??

bobsalot said:
How do you play a game like GTA and do "other stuff" at the same time?

http://www.gamecopyworld.com is a good place to start for full saved games.

Actually, there are cheats, PC FORMAT printed them in their review this month. Some pretty bizarre codes there as well such as making people wear country outfits etc.

bobsalot said:
Here is a "hack" that might work for you .. (I'm lazy so I just googled it :p ) .. here are some directions if you get lost installing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back