Grand Prix 4

Guybrush

Village Idiot
I am having no joy in getting the above game to run (Grand Prix 4). It install OK but when I try to run the game, the safedisk screen appears(anti copy software apparently), the screen goes black, flickers for a few seconds and then reverts back to the desktop. I have the latest drivers for my Soundblaster Audigy card and my NVidea GE FORCE Ti300 card. I downloaded a patch from macrovision which provides the anti copy software to no avail also.

Anybody out there got any ideas. I'm a crash test dummy in the making!?

Computer Specs:
P4 2GIG Processor
1gb RAM
Ge Force 3 Ti300 graphics 64 mb
Soundblaster Audigy
Asus p4 Motherboard
Windows XP Home Edition
etc etc etc

I know this problem well, EA and Microprose are well aware of it and will produce a patch, eventually, I bought the game the first day it was out and am still waiting :eek: :mad:

Originally posted by Bytes Back
I know this problem well, EA and Microprose are well aware of it and will produce a patch, eventually, I bought the game the first day it was out and am still waiting :eek: :mad:

Thanks for the prompt reply. I gess I will have to be patient like you and await the patch

Originally posted by Guybrush
Thanks for the prompt reply. I gess I will have to be patient like you and await the patch

Make that GUESS!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back