Grand Prix 4 setup???????

J

jamespond

Is anyone playing Grand Prix 4 with a Radeon VE 32 MB graphics card and windows XP? If they are could you please tell me what version driver you are using and what settings you have it set at.

If you are finding that after a reboot the game doesn't start, then join the club!! It's a game flaw that the makers 'are working on'!!

TOK

Mine loads ok but when i load a race in, it crashes when the green loading line gets to the end, is this the flaw your talking about gothic.

No, with ours the game runs fine just after installing, but when we reboot and then try to run the game, it siezes the system after the first 'black' screen.

GP4

I can't even start installing the game. The safe disk anti copying software throws me back to desktop. I returned the game to Game Ltd and I wasn't the first by far apparently. Numerous bugs abound. It seems the safe disk has a problem with XP or 2000.

The company are working on a patch.. Maybe they have joined forces with EA Sports who like to throw out bug ridden games. TW golf 2002 is a prime example, European release has beeen stopped because of all the problems encountered in the USA.

Disabling anti virus software and firewalls don't help either.

Sorry, I'm on my high horse now!!!

neeeigghh
:mad:

Gothic

Delete these 2 files from your GP4 folder (usually C:\program files\infogrames\gp4 ) and try running the game again.

The two files are :-

F1gstate.bak
F1gstate.sav

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back