Got UT2003 today!!!! Awesome game

errr, have UT but my Gforce sucks, so it looks like **** , but it still ausome anyway.

Still another 3 days till UT2003 comes out in the UK,but it will be worth the wait.

I preordered the game and got it on monday.. its been crashing constantly till today .. i had to use a no-cd crack on a game i purchased.. something about the secure rom copy protection messing up the game.. I hope they release a patch soon..

...and before you start.. my sig is a joke.. so no cracks about trying to run UT2K3 on a 486

crikey it sucks to be canadian sometimes! i ordered my copy of UT2K3 online (the Electronics Boutique link that was posted earlier) on Saturday night and i got it in the mail today, didn't have to pay any outrageous shipping, and still got it for $44.

runnin it on a GeForce3 Ti200 and it's as smooth as a newborn's butt after a fresh wipe! couldn't imagine how much better it'd look on an ATI 9700...or NV30...

Man there are some cool freaking things in the maps.... I assume each map showcases something for prospective UT2003 engine leasers. :)

I'm so glad I got this 9700 - I can jack up all the grahics settings and play at 1024x768 smoothly.

On the High/Highest detail settings the coolest thing I've seen so far is:
1 The lava
2 The moving water reflections on walls in a couple of levels

The water reflection thing (I think) doesn't even show up unless you have High detail or some option turned on.

Originally posted by Vorpal

The water reflection thing (I think) doesn't even show up unless you have High detail or some option turned on.

I see that on mine in the demo, tho I did mess around with my cfgs... runs fine on my GF3 tho :)

I am buying this game today as I am too impatient to wait until I have any cash, I am gonna sell off some oldies such as Alice, MAx Payne, Ghost Recon and hope they are worth something :)

I am buying this game today as I am too impatient to wait until I have any cash, I am gonna sell off some oldies such as Alice, MAx Payne, Ghost Recon and hope they are worth something :)

Hehe you just can't wait can ya EP ;)

I love the bombing runs, some of the maps rock :D

It's a great game and worth every penny

I have been playing Instagib bombing run on the demo map, very sweet, starting to develop some cool team - based tactics.

i got the game for £25 in UK. only 30 mins ago, i live close to dixons and because i work there overnight (STOCK managment)
i was able to pay for a copy..

now its only 5 hours till i get home and ill have the WHOLE day to play it.

i have

P3 850mhz
640mb ram
GF 3 ti500
winxp, OPtimized and fresh installed,

HOW WILL IT RUN ON MY COMP?

Its £25 in Dixons or is that after a staff discount?
I will prob get it from MVC

lol, I've had it for 3 weeks now(Full Game, 2 CD's) :p and mine didin't cost a dime.

As for how its gonna run, good but settings will have to beset low.

I'm running a AMD 1800+, 384 ram, GF4 Ti4600, WinXP, at 1600x1200 with settings maxed out and it gets laggy from time to time, but not much.

Here 3 screen shots, look @ the image quality, this is 1600x1200 all settings on highest, i play with AA and AF, but i think i took these pictures after i updated drivers so i think does are off, enjoy

I have had it 6 months, but it was only released recently and the first group release was 6 days ago and it was only couriered by Mark rein a day or 2 before that!

Here 3 screen shots, look @ the image quality, this is 1600x1200 all settings on highest, i play with AA and AF, but i think i took these pictures after i updated drivers so i think does are off, enjoy

Fleshburner - its 3 cd's...

2 questions...

when you take a screenshot, where does it end up?

how the heck do you use the Ion Painter? i had someone "painted" for what seems like an eternity and nothing happened (no ion cannon action)

Fleshburner - its 3 cd's...

WHOA sorry somereason it said it didnt upload!!! whoa lol and it did that was weird. sorry for spam ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back