Google Tool Bar?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by napalmnthemorning, Sep 9, 2002.

1. napalmnthemorning

napalmnthemorning Moderator

Here I go again! OK. I downloaded the bar, I figured I couldn't live without it anymore. To save room on my tool bar area I right clicked and unchecked by "standard buttons" Great, saved about an inch of space. ONLY problem,.. I only have the GO arrow. How can I have the BACK arrow button and GO arrow button both with the standard buttons unchecked?? thanks

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

you can get the whole tool bar into one line...including all your buttons, and the address bar;

first, right click, customize...use small icons...eliminate the text, by now you should know what the icons do...eliminate all buttons you don't or hardly use...eliminate all the seperators...let that go.

no unlock the toolbar, (right click again)...grab the bottom dotted line, move it to the right and up, grab the next dotted line, move it to the right and up...your address bar doesn't need to be anymore then 1 1/2 of an inch...even smaller. so grab that dotted line, and move it to the right as far as you want...there...all you toolbar fubction on one line...now lock the bar

3. yoyo

yoyo _________________

Check standard buttons on again. Then rightclick the toolbar, choose customize and remove every button you don't want.

4. napalmnthemorning

napalmnthemorning Moderator

Thanks Dealer, that is great... Wow.. lots more room :)