Google search

ok i got rid of the scroll bars and the top menu but how do i get the regular desktop right click menu back?

Hopefully the sites official active desktop designer "madmatt" should shortly be getting some tutorials sorted for his awesome desktop Can be seen here

has some V. nice features... i will also be making some tutorials of how to add various hacks which i added to my version of it... so all in all should be pretty good :)

Keep your eye out for it :)

MdSalih

P.S. I will be writing the tutorial for the winamp "on click" playlist once i get some time :)

cool Md, i'm sure that everyone is going to be seeing a lot more AD stuff on "%MONTH% Desktops."

i know that i will be keeping a keen eye out for both the threads upcomming

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back