[Google]At the Olympics

L

Lee

I just saw Google's Olympic 2004 Athens logo it loogs excellent!

Attachments

• summer2004_opening.gif
    summer2004_opening.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 76
Yep...an no doubt every other member here has seen it already too. ;)

Interesting how some people agree it's spam yet post in the thread ... then report it :rolleyes:

[edit] Those that reported the thread, your post has been deleted as it's spam [/edit]

Why is trying to share with my peers something I saw and I can't make a presumption everyone has seen it be classed as spam?

I use copernic as my search engines or yahoo usually, I expect everyone else has their own choice of search engine, just saw it on a link that is all.

prodj88 said:
yeah i reported it. but aren't spam threads supposed to be closed down?
The "Green Room" is for stuff that aren't computer related or just general subjects about anything (spam).
If this post was in any other forum, like Hardware or Software, then it should be reported/closed/moved.

I personaly use "The Realy Long Thread " for stuff like this :)

bleh it can have it's own thread, it's not really spam :eek:

I agree, this is the right section for 'informational purposes(spam)' so why not let it run free? :D

anyone have a pic of that i didnt get to see the opening as i just got to my new house on thursday and got the tv cable installed today... :(

this thread is stupid

I think it should be sent to hell in a handcart

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back