Goodbye Mate

I have a question, Who will be taking his place? Could it be me? Henyman?

No. It wont be you, it will never be you, you will never be a mod on this site. That's NEVER. Sorry if that seems harsh, but you really don't seem to get it.

On another note, it wont be Henyman either, only because he won't be 'replaced' at the moment, when the time comes that we need another moderator, we'll decide on someone.. and it won't be you, ok?

What did you think he was gonna do,not post anywhere else on the net? :D

SPeedY_B said:
Real nice to leave here just to post somewhere else.
What did you think he was gonna do,not post anywhere else on the net? :D

SPeedY_B said:
No. It wont be you, it will never be you, you will never be a mod on this site. That's NEVER. Sorry if that seems harsh, but you really don't seem to get it.

On another note, it wont be Henyman either, only because he won't be 'replaced' at the moment, when the time comes that we need another moderator, we'll decide on someone.. and it won't be you, ok?

Wow that was harsh! Whats the whole story about that? Does he ask alot bout bein a mod?

SPeedY_B said:

Breath Speedy, calm down. ;) I have never seen you like this with a member? Anything wrong?

LeeJend said:
Wonder why he stopped posting? (Either place.)
He posted why in the admin/mod section. Up to him if he wants to announce why, so to speak :)

hsn, the guy's just annoying, that's all ;) :p

SPeedY_B has always been harsh to poor Henyman. I don't find Cow man annoying in any way. Chill out mate - give it a rest.

coathanger007 said:
SPeedY_B has always been harsh to poor Henyman. I don't find Cow man annoying in any way. Chill out mate - give it a rest.

I think he was referring to Corvette. ;)

Exactly. Me and Henry get on fine, so god knows what you're talking about there.

Wow...I am scared! I sure dont wanna mess with speedy_b(!itch). LOL Jk but i just had too. LOL HA HA

If you don't know me as a miserable ****, you haven't been on the forums long enough :D

Real nice to leave here just to post somewhere else.

SPeedY_B, yes i posted on another site. I always have done and always will visit other sites, I cant believe for one second your surprised at that.

I did not realize stepping down as a mod here meant i wasn't ever going to post again and also meant i should not ever post anything anywhere else.

I have never said i was leaving. I simply said i didnt want to be part of the 'team' anymore.

I have also not posted my reasons for leaving in the mod section and have not shared them. I simply said i didn't enjoy being part of the team.

To the few people above that have expressed sadness that i left, particularly damnyank and Mainframeguy, thankyou for your comments.

I have said bugger all on the issue as I wanted to talk to you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back