headin off to bed and I wanna say goodnight everybody....see you tomorrow

nighters...have fun dreamin bout henyman and his hot cows

TittleBitties said:
nighters...have fun dreamin bout henyman and his hot cows

thats MY job!

instead of sleep im gonna play ToCA Race Driver, so ner :p

Henyman said:
hmmmm, thats why i want a laptop, so i can just goto bed + use it :D

why not just have a ridiculously small room like mine? my computer box is actually 1.5 feet from my head when i am in bed, and the monitor is only about 2 :D

hey...thought i bring this baby back since it sounds like nobody has ever went to bed on this forum since march 16th which i have to say is a long long time without sleep. Well i am gonna go to bed so i can get up to hang wit my girly friend. nighters

just came back from sneaking out of the house. its almost 5am...im almost aboutg to pee in my pants from doing this..... well good night before my parents see me awake :eek:

lol u said tittles :) :p. Anyway...i am about to go to bed here in a few min. Hopefully my girl walks over in the morning to come sleep with me :). Nighty night everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back