God Darn Cdrw!!!!!

• Thread starter loozer_kid_182
  • Start date
L

loozer_kid_182

ok ive been to the artec site downloaded the flash tool firmware update and the cdrw driver..i open up the driver instalation proggie and it asks for a path to mscdex or summit which i dont know about???? where is it?? coz it needs it...also when i opend the flash tool firmware it asked to specify the firmware?? whats that all about???

if there is any sure solutions or any sugestions..please post em..its really racking me off......bigtime.....

ive got my aspi layer proprly installed

win xp pro
intel celeron 800
nvidia tnt2 m64 pro
128 mb ram
hp motherboard

the software i use to burn cds is Nero 5.5.40 ( inprocess of getting 5.5.6.4. .( download links on nero site are down- getting it from kazaa)

if any of that helps i donno.........

thanx

What's the exact make and model number of your artec burner?

Unless you have the WPA-28, i wouldn't try to flash it unless you don't really like your cd-rw, because you'll more than likely cook it and then you'd be using it as a modern motif paperweight or a kinda wierd ashtray.

im not so sure

ok ive not firmwared it .......... but i need it to work under xp badly......really badly....how do i go about installing it properly..if u could provide a step by step detailed guide for me please?? coz its driving me crazy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back